The application for the International Recruitment Office Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Bath Spa University for all International Students in UK.
The Bath Spa University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Bath Spa University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Bath Spa University is awarding a £5,000 of the first year of fees. Bath Spa University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Bath Spa University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Recruitment Office Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT OFFICE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate and master degree in any subject provided by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities from around the world.
- To be qualified to apply for the scholarship, you must be an applicant and have accepted your offer. Applications are available for candidates who are entering three-year undergraduate or one-year postgraduate programmes at Bath Spa University, starting in September.
- Must be offer holders for full-time on-campus programmes who are paying full (international) fees.
- Admission requirements may be different according to your degree course. So you will need to check both undergraduate and graduate program in which you want to apply for studies.
- All applicants are required to meet all the English language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT OFFICE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- For award application:
- write online- 1) Scholarship Essay and 2) Skills and experience essay (2048 words each).
- For admission, transcript, copy of passport, proof of English language proficiency and other required materials, as will be mentioned on the application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 9 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.