The application for the Black Bristol PGCE Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Bristol for all International Students in UK.
The University of Bristol hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Bristol has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Bristol will provide four scholarships of £5,000 per year each available in 2023/24. The award will be paid directly to the students in two equal installments. which are £2,500 (October 2023), and £2,500 (January 2024). University of Bristol has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Bristol and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Black Bristol PGCE Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BLACK BRISTOL PGCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Home/UK student are eligible to apply for the award.
- Have one of the following categories of ethnicity:
- Black African
- Black Caribbean
- Black Other
- Mixed – White and Black Caribbean
- Mixed – White and Black African
- Other mixed backgrounds (to include Black African, Black Caribbean, or Black Other)
- Hold an offer to study on a PGCE or GITEP program in 2023/24, having been awarded a place following a successful interview;
- are a resident of the United Kingdom;
- are a Home/UK student;
- are eligible for the financial support available from the UK Government (in the form of tuition fee and living costs loans from the Student Loans Company);
- Have applied for or intend to for means-tested support from your regional funding provider (e.g., Student Finance England) and consented to share their household income details with the University.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements to study at the University of Bristol.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CEFR – B2, and IELTS – 5.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BLACK BRISTOL PGCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Two academic references
- Scanned university degree
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 17 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.