This article contains information on Technical University of Kenya, TU-K online and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Technical University of Kenya, TU-K Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Technical University of Kenya TU-K Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF KENYA, TUK ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES- KENYA
- Create Account with TUK or sign in if the account is already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER which is in the form of APP/xxxxx/2022;
- Enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates or result slips. Please note that result slips for examinations taken more than two years ago will not be accepted;
- Pay the application fee of KES 2,000 for Diploma/undergraduate programmes, KES 3,000 for postgraduate programmes, and KES 3,600 (USD 36) for foreign applicants. These payments should be made through MPESA Paybill number 5236153 and account number should be your application REFERENCE NUMBER obtained in 2. above. The payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After the elapse of 24 banking hours, return to this portal, log in and choose your preferred programme of study; thereafter,
- SUBMIT your programme of choice and wait for the selection process to be concluded. Meanwhile, you are advised to frequently log in, using your account details, to establish the status of your application.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached.
Technical University of Kenya TU-K Application Procedure
Technical University of Kenya TU-K offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply through the online admissions portal before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office in the local dailies. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
N.B. Application is made through filling the application form online at the admissions portal.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Technical University of Kenya TU-K Online Application Portal
To access the application forms online, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address and personal details. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
The Faculty Academic Board shall sit and select the applicants who meet the stipulated entry requirements. The successful applicants shall be notified online through their respective application accounts. The successful applicants shall be required to formally register for the programmes for which they have been called. This is upon payment of the statutory fees and the tuition fees. The deadline for registration shall be indicated.
Payment to be deposited in either of the following Bank Accounts
- All payments are made to either Cooperative Bank A/C No. 01129006234900 or
- Equity Bank A/C No. 0540290597366.
Technical University of Kenya TU-K Application Deadline
- The applications for the 2022/2023 should be completed and submitted NOT LATER THAN (DATE IS YET TO BE ANNOUNCED)