The application for the Daniel Lamarre Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Ottawa for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Ottawa hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Ottawa has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The winning undergraduate students will be offered a scholarship worth $2,500 towards the applied program at the University of Ottawa. University of Ottawa has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Ottawa and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Daniel Lamarre Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DANIEL LAMARRE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for undergraduate degree programmes available at the University of Ottawa.
Eligible criteria are:
- Overseas national students and Canadian students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time for the first time in an undergraduate program at the University of Ottawa.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program they’ve chosen to pursue at the University of Ottawa.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- Duolingo – 120
- PTE – 60
- CAE – C1
- CAEL – 60.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DANIEL LAMARRE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Language proficiency proof
- Academic transcripts
- Program-specific documents .
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st October, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.