The application for the GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Bath for all International Students in USA.
The University of Bath hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Bath has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master course. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Awards are presented for full-time, master’s taught courses and can only be applied as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees. University of Bath has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Bath and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GREAT Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- School of Management.
Eligible criteria are:
- Outstanding candidates with a background of academic success with work experience or a proven interest in their proposed subject area.
- Applicants must be a national of mainland China, Pakistan, Nigeria, India, or Indonesia.
- Applicants must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time, postgraduate taught master’s course starting in 2023
- Applicants must have an international tuition fee status.
- Applicants will need to give:
- Personal details
- The date students plan to start studying
- Education details
- Proof of the English level if English is not the applicant’s first language
- The name and contact details of an academic referee from their current or most recent place of study
- Personal statement explaining their reasons for wishing to study the course
- Supporting information
- Applicants need to meet the English language requirements before starting a postgraduate course at Bath.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A scan of your undergraduate degree certificate and your postgraduate degree certificate, if you have one
- A scan of your final degree transcript or your most recent transcript if you are still studying
- An academic reference from your current or most recent place of study, if you have one
- An up-to-date CV
- Payment of the application fee, if applicable
- Passport details if you need a Student visa
- An authorized translation of their degree certificate and transcript if they are not in English
- English language assessment certificate, if available
- Applicants can also upload supporting documents through Application Tracker after they have submitted their online application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 24 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.