The application for the Abbott Painters Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Concordia University for all International Students in Canada.
The Concordia University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Concordia University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Abbott Painters Langley will provide a Scholarship Value of $500. Concordia University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Concordia University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Abbott Painters Scholarship Program, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ABBOTT PAINTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded to the undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Canada and the United States can apply.
- Candidates are attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis no later than September 2023.
- They achieved a GPA of 2.75 or greater during their last academic year.
- Students must submit an answer to the essay question no later than 11:59 PM EST on the deadline.
- Candidates a resident of one Canada or the United States.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Students need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABBOTT PAINTERS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Applicants must submit essays under 1000 words, and answer the following question:
- “For people trying to sell their house, would they recommend that they paint their house before putting it up for sale? And Why?“
- Every essay must follow the basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain the following:
- A beginning (introductory paragraph).
- A middle (several supporting paragraphs comprise the article’s body).
- An end (concluding paragraph).
- Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly written and poorly-conceived paper. Lastly, if you quote a source word for word, please ensure they cite their source using MLA or APA formatting.
- If they have any questions, email the Scholarship Program Administrator at email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.