The application for the Electrochemical Energy Storage PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Queensland University of Technology for all International Students in Australia.
The Queensland University of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Queensland University of Technology has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate, Research, and PhD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Queensland University of Technology will provide a stipend scholarship of $30,000 annually for a maximum of 3.5 years while undertaking a QUT PhD. This is the full-time, tax-free rate that will index annually. Queensland University of Technology has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Queensland University of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Electrochemical Energy Storage PhD Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ELECTROCHEMICAL ENERGY STORAGE PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Research, and PhD in Science
- And mathematics Science subjects offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Australian or New Zealand international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates meet the entry requirements for a QUT Doctor of Philosophy, including any English language requirements.
- Candidates must enroll as a full-time, internal student by 31 May 2023
- Students must have a Master’s degree in materials science, chemistry, or chemical engineering in one of these areas:
- Electrochemical energy storage, solid-state batteries or solid-state electrolytes, and theoretical simulation calculations of electrochemical energy storage.
- The students must meet the university’s requirements for a Postgraduate, Research, and PhD.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, and TOEFL iBT.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ELECTROCHEMICAL ENERGY STORAGE PHD SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic and research background
- Motivation to research in this field
- Interest in this scholarship
- And CV.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.