The application for the CSU Support Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Charles Sturt University for International Students in Australia.
The Charles Sturt University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Charles Sturt University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate. The scholarship programme provides a 20% fee discount for the first two sessions of study at Charles Sturt University in The scholarship programme provides a 20% fee discount for the first two sessions of study at Charles Sturt University in Australia. Charles Sturt University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Charles Sturt University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the CSU Support Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CSU SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Must be international applicants studying in internal mode at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie, and Wagga Wagga.
- Must have a previous year degree.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CSU SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- CV with your application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.