The application for the Alan Lyons Family Soils at Guelph Graduate Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Guelph for Domestic and International Students in Canada.
The University of Guelph hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Guelph has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. University of Guelph has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Guelph and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Alan Lyons Family Soils at Guelph Graduate Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GUELPH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship provides financial assistance to two MSc students, each receiving $10,000 payable over 3 semesters, or one Doctoral student receiving $20,000 payable over 9 semesters.
Eligible criteria are:
- Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP students can apply.
- Applicants must be registered as full-time students at the University of Guelph and be entering in the winter, summer, or fall of the award year (i.e., students would be in semesters 1, 2, or 3 at the time the award will be distributed).
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GUELPH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Conference presentations and applied field experience.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 August , 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.