The application for the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by North Dakota State University for all International Students in USA.
The North Dakota State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The North Dakota State University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The North Dakota State University will provide award amount in the following manner: 3.5 – 4.0 U.S. cGPA equivalent: $12,000 ($1,500/semester), and 3.0 – 3.49 U.S. cGPA equivalent: $8,000 ($1,000/semester). North Dakota State University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The North Dakota State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- It is recommended that applicants have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.75 or higher (4.0 scale).
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- The transcript (statement of marks) and degrees must bear the original stamp/seal and signature of the school official responsible for issuing such records (such as the Registrar or Controller of Examinations) for that institution.
- Only degrees received from colleges and universities recognized by the Ministry of Education of a foreign country or regional/global accreditation bodies are accepted.
- Transcripts (statement of marks) from non-U.S. institutions must be in the country’s official language in which they were earned. English language translations are also required. We will accept literal (not interpretive) English translations from any qualified translator, and the translations must be sent in addition to (not in lieu of) the official academic record.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before July 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.