The application for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by London Business School for African Students in UK.
The London Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The London Business School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. LBS will provide a 100% tuition fee for the MBA programme undertaken to the selected student. London Business School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The London Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MO IBRAHIM FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MBA programme at LBS can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from African countries can apply..
- The applicants must be a national of an African country applying for an MBA course at LBS.
- The applicants must have a valid GMAT score. GRE scores are also accepted.
- The students must submit Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MO IBRAHIM FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.