The application for the International Student Department of Mathematics Graduate Awards for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Brock University for all International Students in Canada.
The Brock University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Awards. The Brock University has set-up a tertiary Awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. Brock University has allocated Awards specifically for the following fields below.
The Brock University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Department of Mathematics Graduate Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT GRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Faculty of Mathematics and Science
Eligible criteria are:
- Must be an International students
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Students must check all the entry requirements of Brock University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
- IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
- CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
- Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT GRADUATE AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Transcripts & Degree Certificates – During the application process, digital unofficial transcripts from all previous post-secondary studies (universities and colleges) are required. Unofficial transcripts must include the student’s full legal name, student ID number, full name of the institution attended, and all coursework completed and grades earned. A scanned copy of an official transcript may also be used.
- Referees – Most programs require a minimum of two academic references
- Language Test Scores
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before June 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.