The application for the AIT Mitani Trading Co.Ltd. Master’s Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Asian Institute of Technology for Thailand and Vietnamese Students in Thailand.
The Asian Institute of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Asian Institute of Technology has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Asian Institute of Technology will provide the education fund and a guaranteed job with Mitani Valve Co., Ltd. in Japan. Also, the company will provide a Japanese language course to the selected candidate during their study in Thailand. Asian Institute of Technology has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Asian Institute of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the AIT Mitani Trading Co.Ltd. Master’s Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AIT MITANI TRADING CO.LTD. MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Psychology
- MSc International Management
Eligible criteria are:
- Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Turkey are eligible.
- Be a national of one of the following countries: Sri Lanka to Bangladesh for January 2023 entry and from Turkey, Malaysia, or Indonesia for September 2023 entry
- Be assessed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Be self-funded
- For students starting in January 2023 from Sri Lanka or Bangladesh, applicants must hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 10 November 2022 for a postgraduate taught one-year master’s program commencing September 2023
- For students starting in September 2023 from Turkey, Malaysia, or Indonesia, you must hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 30 April 2023 for a postgraduate taught one-year master’s program commencing September 2023.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements to study at TU.
- All eligible international students must check the Information on English language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AIT MITANI TRADING CO.LTD. MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal Statement
- Proof of English Language Qualifications, e.g. IELTS or TOEFL certificate
- Previous Visas.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 10 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.