The application for the Non-Residents Freshman Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Utah Valley University for all International Students in USA.
The Utah Valley University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Utah Valley University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Trent University will provide an education fund awarded to entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. Their award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study. Utah Valley University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Utah Valley University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Non-Residents Freshman Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NON-RESIDENTS FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Non-resident’s bachelor degree programmes offered at Utah Valley can be undertaken.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must submit ACT and SAT scores.
- The applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5-3.6.
- Applicants must submit all necessary documents required at the time of applying.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 66 or higher, and IELTS – 6.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NON-RESIDENTS FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official copy of high school transcripts.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.