The application for the GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Anglia Ruskin University for all International Students in Canada.
The Anglia Ruskin University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Anglia Ruskin University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate taught course. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Anglia Ruskin University is offering five scholarships to students in China (1 place), Mexico (1 place), Malaysia (1 place), Thailand (1 place) and Turkey (1 place) applying for full-time taught postgraduate courses in all subjects starting in September 2023. Anglia Ruskin University will award a £10,000 award to one winning candidate. Five awards are available, and the grant will be ducted from the tuition fees in the first year of study. Anglia Ruskin University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Anglia Ruskin University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GREAT Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master study courses in any subject area
Eligible criteria are:
- China, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey (one place per country).
- be passport holders from the People’s Republic of China, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey for the respective country scholarship scheme.
- have applied to and received an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a full-time taught postgraduate course at ARU, in any subject, starting in September 2023.
- Must be starting a course in September 2023
- Must be studying on the campuses in Cambridge or Chelmsford
- Applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If you are not an English speaker, then you can prove your ability by achieving a TOEFL of 88; 17 in writing & listening, 18 in reading, 20 in speaking, IELTS with 6.5, 5.5 in each component, and PTE of 61; 51 in all parts.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement:
- Applicants must mention the 500-word supporting statement in their application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 2 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.