The application for the Global Health Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by HKUST Business School for all International Students in Hong Kong.
The HKUST Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The HKUST Business School has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The candidates selected for this award will be provided tuition fees for the MBA programme at HKUST BS. HKUST Business School has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The HKUST Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the HKUST MBA Diversity Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HKUST MBA DIVERSITY AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MBA programme offered at HKUST are eligible to apply.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students of an under-represented nationality are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be from an under-represented nationality who can enhance the diversity of the MBA cohort.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL Revised – 60.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HKUST MBA DIVERSITY AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Employment
- HKID/ Passport Copy
- Graduation Certificate
- Salary Proof
- Two Short Essays with a maximum of 150 words and 250 words, respectively
- Skills & Professional Qualifications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 11, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.