The application for the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Crown College for all International Students in USA.
The Crown College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Crown College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Crown College will provide an award amount in the following manner: All incoming international students who enroll in an on-campus program at Crown College will receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 50% discount on tuition. All international students who enroll in an online degree program at Crown and are affiliated with a CMA church outside the U.S. are eligible to receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 25% discount on tuition. Crown College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Crown College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- S. citizens whose families reside abroad are not eligible for the International Student Grant. These students are eligible to apply for federal, state and institutional grants, scholarships and loans.
- For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the college.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.