The application for the Management, Accounting and Finance Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Newcastle for all International Students in USA.
The University of Newcastle hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Newcastle has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate Certificate and Master’s degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Newcastle will provide 100 scholarships as a tuition fee waiver. The award is valued at AU$ 15,000 for each year of master study under a full-time study load. This is allocated over each course engaged and equates to AU$1875 per 10 units of study. The benefit will be applied directly to student’s university tuition fee accounts as a reduction in fees against the number of credits initially issued in their Letter of Offer. University of Newcastle has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Newcastle and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Management, Accounting and Finance Excellence Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MANAGEMENT, ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Professional Accounting/Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration/Master of International Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Marketing
- Master of Health Economics, Management, and Policy
- Master of Health Economics, Management, and Policy (Global)
- Master of Health Economics, Management, and Policy/Master of Business Administration.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must be commencing study in an eligible program at the University of Newcastle in 2023 and beyond at an Australian or online campus as indicated on their Letter of Offer
- Applicants must be International full-fee paying students.
- Applicants must not be the beneficiary of a separate University scholarship unless prior approval for special dispensation has been obtained from the university.
- Applicants must meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee-paying international student.
- All eligible applicants must meet the entry requirements before starting an application.
- If English isn’t students’ first language, they must provide evidence of the English language. They need to submit results from an acceptable English language test such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE Academic that has been undertaken in the last two years prior to commencing their studies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANAGEMENT, ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
- For programs requiring work experience, a curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and/or letters of work experience are recommended.
- Course/subject outlines if you wish to apply for credit for previous studies undertaken.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.