The application for the Business School Masters International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Durham University Business School for all International Students in UK.
The Durham University Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Durham University Business School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Durham University Business School will provide up to £7,500 off tuition fees to the successful candidates.. Durham University Business School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Durham University Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Business School Masters International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BUSINESS SCHOOL MASTERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master’s degree in Business.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Candidate have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- The candidate has an impressive academic record
- The candidate has the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- Candidate can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- Applicants must meet all the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BUSINESS SCHOOL MASTERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- To be considered for the programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open