The application for the Dr Pirkko Koppinen Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Royal Holloway University of London for all International Students in UK.
The Royal Holloway University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Royal Holloway University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Royal Holloway, University of London will provide the award amount of £12,000 award to cover tuition fees and contribute to living expenses for MA Medieval Studies. Royal Holloway University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Royal Holloway University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dr Pirkko Koppinen Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DR PIRKKO KOPPINEN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MA Medieval Studies degree at the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a 2:1 degree or higher.
- All international students entering full-time MA Medieval Studies programs are eligible to receive the award.
- To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- If your first language is not English, you’ll need to demonstrate your English language skills through a recognized qualification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DR PIRKKO KOPPINEN SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Students must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- Why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- How do you plan to use this MA in your future research and career path, and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
- You must have a written academic reference letter (up to 200 words). This must be submitted from an academic who has previously supported, taught, or worked with you.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3 July, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.