The application for the GREAT Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sydney for Domestic and International Students in Australia.
The University of Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sydney has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Sydney will provide the selected candidates a $5000 per annum and is tenable for one year of study. University of Sydney has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Yim Family Foundation PhD Top Up International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD TOP UP INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a PhD programme in the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
Eligible criteria are:
- Australian national students and other overseas students are both eligible to apply.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to research into chemistry, mathematics, molecular bioscience or physics
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- Hold a primary scholarship from the University of Sydney that provides a stipend allowance
- Students must have relevant skills, interests, and qualifications to be admitted to a PhD research programme at the University of Sydney.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD TOP UP INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Two referee report
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Student visa
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.