The application for the MENA Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Short Courses in Netherlands.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MENA Scholarship Programme, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MENA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Selected short courses at educational institutions
Eligible criteria are:
- The MSP is open to professionals who are nationals of – and living and working in – one of the countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria and Tunisia
- One must be a professional and national of, and living and working in one of the countries
on the MSP country list valid at the time of application
- One must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has
- To be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- one must be a professional and national of, and living and working in one of the countries
on the MSP country list valid at the time of application;
- one must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has
- one must not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means of staff development are for example:
- multinational corporations
- large national and/or a large commercial organization;
- bilateral donor organizations
- international NGO’s
- the age of the MSP candidate must not exceed 45 years of age at the time of the grant submission.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MENA SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- One must have an official and valid passport (valid at least 3 months after the candidate submission date)
- One must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before February or March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.