The application for the Global Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Lincoln for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Lincoln hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Lincoln has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework students. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. University of Lincoln has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Lincoln and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students outside of the European Union who have not previously studied in the UK are invited for this scholarship.
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country outside of the European Union and have not previously studied in the UK within the last year
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught, or Master’s by Research program commencing in February or September 2022
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.