The application for the UTS Grant for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Technology Sydney for Masters Coursework Students in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Grant. The University of Technology Sydney has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. Teesside University has allocated grant specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Technology Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the UTS Grant, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UTS GRANT APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Psychology
- MSc International Management
Eligible criteria are:
- Students of any citizenship across the world are qualified for this scholarship.
- This scholarship will be awarded to those students who are already in Australia to enroll in a master’s program at UTS in Sydney. Applicants are required to have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
- Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney); and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS; and
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Australia no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant, or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS; and
- Must not be a government-sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student whose course at UTS forms as part of a package offer.
- Students, who want to submit their application for admission, are required to have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS.
- This grant is available for those international students who have TOEFL PBT scores.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UTS GRANT
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A personal statement
- And curriculum vitae (CV).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.