The application for the Glasgow Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Glasgow for Turkey and Syria Students in UK.
The University of Glasgow hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Glasgow has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship winners will be awarded full tuition fee waivers by the University of Glasgow. University of Glasgow has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Glasgow and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Glasgow Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLASGOW SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate level studies in an eligible programme can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Turkey and Syria can apply.
- The applicants must be citizens of Syria or Turkey.
- The applicants must have an offer of a place for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme for September 2023.
- The applicants must meet the course-specific application deadline of the university to be considered for admission.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOELF IBT – 90
- PTE – 60
- CAE/CPE – 169.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLASGOW SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- One reference letter on headed paper
- Evidence of your English language ability (if your first language is not English)
- Any additional documents required for this programme (see Entry requirements for this programme)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.