The application for the Saivian Eric Dalius Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Eric Dalius for all International Students in Australia.
The Eric Dalius hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Eric Dalius has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. Eric Dalius will provide the amount of $1000 for the graduate students for the academic year 2022-2023. Eric Dalius has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Eric Dalius and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Saivian Eric Dalius Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SAIVIAN ERIC DALIUS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded in business, technology, education, and also blogging.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Students must be select or recognized by an official school in the United States. Or a college in the United States.
- Applicants must submit their high school mark sheet with relevant marks.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAIVIAN ERIC DALIUS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Students must write a 700-850 words creative essay that answers the following questions: “How Bitcoin has helped in transforming the digital world?”
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st April 2023. Late applications will not be considered.