The application for the ISS Scholarship Fund for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Erasmus University for all International Students in Netherlands.
The Erasmus University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Erasmus University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Erasmus University will award 40% cost of study. This scholarship will be granted in the form of a 40% of tuition fee reduction. Erasmus University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Erasmus University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the ISS Scholarship Fund, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ISS SCHOLARSHIP FUND APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Master courses
Eligible criteria are:
- All countries
- Wish to enrol in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS
- Must have a letter of admission from ISS
- Must have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or
- Must be a recent graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS
- Have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or
- Be a recent graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS
- The language requirement of this university is 90 TOEFL iBT; 6.5 Academic IELTS and 110 Duolingo English Test.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ISS SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before June 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.