The application for the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sussex for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sussex hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sussex has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelors or Masters degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Sussex will provide up to 100 scholarships with £5,000 per year of full-time study to successful candidates. University of Sussex has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sussex and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CHANCELLOR’S INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Development Economics, Economics, Energy Policy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Fintech Risk and Investment Analysis, Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, International Accounting and Corporate Governance, International Business Economics, International Finance and Economics, International Management, International Marketing, Management, Management and Finance, Marketing and Consumer Psychology,
- Master of Business Administration MBA, Occupational and Organizational Psychology, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management, and Sustainable Development.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- Have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
- For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Brazil: 8.5/10 or 4.5/5.0
- Chile: 5.5 – 5/8 depending on the university
- India: 60% – 75% depending on the university
- Japan: GPA 3.5
- Mexico: 8.5/10 or 85%
- Nigeria: First class / CGPA 3.5
- Pakistan: 4-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade of 75% / Master with 65%
- Peru: 14 or 16/20
- Turkey: GPA 3.3
- USA: GPA 3.5
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHANCELLOR’S INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Personal details- such as applicant number, name, and email address.
- Education details- if you are currently studying or have finished studying, your predicted or final grade.
- A 500-word (maximum) supporting statement to answer the following – The scholarship application will ask applicants for- “Describe your academic achievements to date and your ambitions for the future. Why should you receive this scholarship and what impact will receiving the scholarship have on your time at Sussex and when you return home?”
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 26 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.