The application for the International Postdoctoral Studentships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Nottingham Trent University for all International Students in UK.
The Nottingham Trent University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Nottingham Trent University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. Nottingham Trent University will award these studentships covering tuition fees and a stipend at UKRI rates to the successfully selected candidates. Nottingham Trent University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Nottingham Trent University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Postdoctoral Studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Students can apply for a PhD degree at the School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences of Nottingham Trent University.
You’re eligible if you are:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be available to begin study at Nottingham Trent University either on October 2023 entry date or on January 2024 entry date.
- The applicants must hold a first or upper second-class honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent qualification, or a lower second-class honours degree with a master‡s degree at the Merit level of a UK university or an equivalent qualification.
- The applicants must submit an IELTS report with a 6.0 band.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Personal Statement
- Research proposal
- Certificates and transcripts
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 12th January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.