The application for the Engineering Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Manchester for all International Students in UK.
The University of Manchester hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Studentship. The University of Manchester has set-up a tertiary Studentship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Department of Physics and Astronomy will provide three awards for a fully-funded studentship, including: Tuition fees at home or international rate and Annual maintenance stipend equivalent to UKRI minimum stipend. University of Manchester has allocated Studentship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Manchester and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Department of Physics and Astronomy Diversity Enhancement Studentship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ENHANCEMENT STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for Postgraduate research in the Department of Physics and Astronomy in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Physics and Astronomy subjects offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must hold an offer of study at the University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- Funding is available for UK and EU nationals for the 3.5 years postgraduate research program.
- The applicants undertake the following study modes: full-time.
- Applicants must hold (or be about to obtain) a minimum of a 2i class UK Masters honors degree, or international equivalent, or a First Class Bachelor degree with an additional Masters Degree, or international equivalent.
- Applicants with a First Class Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent, with proven research experience may also be considered.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements at the University of Manchester.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENHANCEMENT STUDENTSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Two academic references
- Official transcripts
- Research proposal
- A copy of your passport
- Evidence of English language ability
- School Funding Application form
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.