The application for the Educational Studies MPhil/PhD Research Bursaries for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by The Goldsmiths, University of London for all International Students in UK.
The The Goldsmiths, University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The The Goldsmiths, University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Successful scholars receive Up to 3 Bursaries, including one bursary at 100% of full-time enrolment fees and two bursaries at the home rate at 75% of part-time enrolment fees. The Goldsmiths, University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The The Goldsmiths, University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Educational Studies MPhil/PhD Research Bursaries, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
EDUCATIONAL STUDIES MPHIL/PHD RESEARCH BURSARIES APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Non-resident’s bachelor degree programmes offered at Utah Valley can be undertaken.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- The Department has an established MPhil/PhD in Education and an MPhil/PhD in Art Practice and Learning. Together, these programs provide opportunities for study in a wide range of topics relating to Education.
- Applications are invited, particularly in the following areas given above.
- Applicants should have excellent qualifications at Undergraduate and Master’s levels in Education or a closely related area of the Social Sciences.
- Applicants must complete the entry requirements for MPhil/PhD Education and an MPhil/Ph.D. in Art Practice and Learning admission at the university.
- Students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDUCATIONAL STUDIES MPHIL/PHD RESEARCH BURSARIES
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Art practice and learning.
- Children’s literature and education.
- Curriculum policy and practice.
- Social justice and education.
- Race, politics, and education.
- Progressive pedagogies
- Global education.
- Education governance.
- Education policy.
- Early year’s education.
- Comparative education.
- Educational research ethics as situated practice.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.