The application for the Global Select Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Wichita State University for all International Students in USA.
The Wichita State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Wichita State University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Under graduation and Graduation program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The program will provide different benefits in different study programs. Wichita State University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Wichita State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Select Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL SELECT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Applicant can apply for the program in any subject.
Eligible criteria are:
- All countries from around the world.
- Awarded for Fall Semester 2022 and later.
- Automatically awarded to eligible students.
- Automatically renewed until the end of your program.
- Only available for new international students (freshman, transfer, and graduate).
- Must have admission to a degree program.
- May be used for both Intensive English and academic classes.
- If you attended a school that does not have American-style grading, we will convert your grades after you apply for admission and submit all required application materials.
- Undergraduate Applicants
GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or its international equivalent. The Office of International Education will determine the student’s eligibility for a scholarship. Please note that Global Select scholarships are awarded based upon your grades. SAT and ACT scores are not used to determine your eligibility for a scholarship.
- Graduate Applicants
GPA of 3.3 (out of 4.0) or its international equivalent. The Graduate School will determine the student’s eligibility for a scholarship.
- Students who Graduate from Wichita State
GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Cannot be used with other WSU general scholarships or tuition waivers such as graduate assistantships, legacy tuition waivers, online programs (including the hybrid MBA program), or tuition waivers through Comité Paraguay Kansas (CPK).
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
- If you transfer from WSU to another institution, your Global Select Scholarship will be rescinded. If you later return to WSU, you will no longer be eligible for a Global Select Scholarship and you will have to pay standard nonresident rates for tuition.
- The scholarship may be rescinded if the GPA on your final transcript for admission drops below the minimum requirement.
- To take admission at the university, the applicant can check the Admission Requirement.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies. You must show your English Language ability by IELTS or TOEFL test.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL SELECT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Transcript, TOEFL / IELTS certificate as well as other documents which will be asked by the university at the time of application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is on Various Bases.