The application for the Onshore International Study Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of South Australia for all International Students in Australia.
The University of South Australia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of South Australia has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Early Transition and Diploma. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of South Australia will award the selected candidates a 25% tuition fee reduction up to $9,200 towards the cost of the study programme undertaken by them. University of South Australia has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of South Australia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Onshore International Study Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ONSHORE INTERNATIONAL STUDY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Early Transition Program and Diploma program offered at the University of South Australia are eligible to apply for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have received acceptance of their application by 14 June 2023?.
- The applicants must be commencing studies in June intake in 2023.
- The applicants meet the normal degree admission requirements for the degree applied to and must have a minimum of an Australian Year 12 program or must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ONSHORE INTERNATIONAL STUDY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- The students are required to provide an international application form and passport or visa copy along with other academic documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 14 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.