The application for the CNIO Laboratory Training Programme for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Lebanon Valley College for all Undergraduates Students in Spain.
The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide all the following: Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training programme students during their stay at the centre. In addition, holders without public health assistance benefits in Spain will be covered with private health insurance provided by the CNIO for the same period of time (8 weeks). Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the CNIO Laboratory Training Programme, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CNIO LABORATORY TRAINING PROGRAMME APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate-level degree programs can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for this program.
- The scholarship will be awarded in Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (e.g. Biology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics).
- To participate in this program, you must have passed at least 2/3 of the total credit points (courses or exams) required for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (in any country).
- The applicants must have an excellent academic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75 (with your GPA as the numerator and the highest possible GPA as the denominator).
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CNIO LABORATORY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Attach your CV in pdf format; doc and RTF formats are also accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 21, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.