The application for the NAU Global Achievement Awards for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Northern Arizona University for all International Students in USA.
The Northern Arizona University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Northern Arizona University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Northern Arizona University will provide the award amount of $10,000 to the winning candidates. Northern Arizona University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Northern Arizona University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the NAU Global Achievement Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NAU GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree in many subject areas
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- F-1 undergraduate degree-seeking student
- Must have completed 12 units of coursework by the end of the semester in which you apply
- Must be paying full out-of-state tuition with family funds (sponsored students or students receiving tuition discounts are not eligible)
- You must have a minimum 2.75 GPA at the end of the spring 2021 semester.
- You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAU GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education, as well as any vocational or ESL grade reports.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries. \\