The application for the Bosarge Family Foundation-Waun Ki Hong Scholar Award for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by American Association for Cancer Research for all International Students in USA.
The American Association for Cancer Research hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Awards. The American Association for Cancer Research has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postdoctoral. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. American Association for Cancer Research will award the selected clinical or postdoctoral fellows 120,000 USD over two years. American Association for Cancer Research has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The American Association for Cancer Research and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Bosarge Family Foundation-Waun Ki Hong Scholar Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BOSARGE FAMILY FOUNDATION-WAUN KI HONG SCHOLAR AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The candidates must apply to become an active member of AACR and apply for a postdoctoral researcher position.
Eligible criteria are:
- International and American candidates can apply.
- The applicants must hold an honours degree in law or an ordinary degree in law plus an honours degree in a different discipline.
- Students must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in law, or a social science subject or equivalent.
- The applicants must hold a mentored research position with the title of postdoctoral fellow, clinical research fellow, or equivalent.
- The applicants must have completed their most recent doctoral degree within the past five years.
- The applicants must be working under the auspices of a mentor at an academic, medical, or research institution anywhere in the world.
- The applicants must be active AACR member.
- The applicants must have a doctoral degree (including PhD, MD, MD/PhD, or equivalent) in a related field.
- The students must be comfortable and proficiency in the medium of instruction, typically English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOSARGE FAMILY FOUNDATION-WAUN KI HONG SCHOLAR AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Prepare a research proposal and provide PhD degree certificate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 7th February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.