The application for the Engineering International Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Edinburgh for all International Students in UK.
The University of Edinburgh hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Edinburgh has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. University of Edinburgh has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Teesside University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Engineering International Masters Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
- MSc Electronics
- MSc Electrical Power Engineering
- MSc Signal Processing and Communications
- MSc Fire Engineering Science
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Digital Design and Manufacture.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are open to overseas (outside EU) nationals.
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring a first-class honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- Overseas applicants who have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an eligible postgraduate taught Masters’s program within the School of Engineering in 2023-24.
- When they are ready to prepare their application, they will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- All applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Applicants will need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. They will also need to provide evidence of their English language skills through qualifications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 9th May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.