The application for the LiU International Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Linkoping University for all International Students in Sweden.
The Linkoping University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Linkoping University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Linköping University offers a limited number of these scholarships to new students. The tuition fees for a student awarded a LiU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, or 75%. Linkoping University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Linkoping University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the LiU International Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
LIU INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The funding opportunity will be awarded for master’s degree courses.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are welcomed from non-EU/EES/Switzerland
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University.
- Applicants applying by the deadline for the first admission round
- Applicants chose a master’s program at Linköping University as their 1st priority (ranked as number 1 of 5)
- Applicants have been admitted to your first choice in the First Notification of Selection Results
- Applicants are required to pay tuition fees.
- Applicants are required to meet all the entry criteria before starting their admission application
- All eligible applicants must have English language skills to study at Linkoping University, Sweden.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LIU INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Certificates and diplomas from your bachelor studies
- Supporting documents for proficiency in English
- Supporting documents for specific entry requirements
- Copy of passport or ID
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 2 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.