The application for the 100+Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sheffield for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sheffield hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sheffield has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate Programme. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer 100+ scholarships worth £10,000 each for home students starting a taught postgraduate course in 2023. University of Sheffield has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sheffield and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the 100+Postgraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
100+POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Studying a taught postgraduate course full-time or part-time for a maximum of four years.
- Domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) and not charged international rate fees.
- Not already qualified at the master’s level, or higher.
- From a group that is evidentially under-represented among the institution’s taught masters population – see the widening participation criteria below.
- Already achieved or currently predicted a first-class undergraduate degree.
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS): Overall score of 6.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in each component
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): Overall score of 176 or above, with at least 162 in each component
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Overall score of 176 or above, with at least 162 in each component
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): Overall score of 61 or above, with at least 51 in each component
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet-based test (IBT): Overall score of 88 or above, with at least 17 in Listening, 17 in Writing, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking
- University of Sheffield English Proficiency Test (USEPT) (graded as a percentage equivalent to IELTS point score, eg 65% = IELTS 6.5): Overall score of 65% or above, with at least 55% in each component.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 100+POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal information about yourself
- Summary of their plan to finance their education in Canada.
- Personal statement in either written (maximum 500 words) or video format (within 3-5 minutes).
- Two letters of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 9, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.