The application for the International Office Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Queen’s University Belfast for Students from South East Asia in UK.
The Queen’s University Belfast hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Queen’s University Belfast has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Queen’s University Belfast will provide £2000 or £3000 award to new international students to support their postgraduate taught degree. The discount is only awarded for the first year of study and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. Queen’s University Belfast has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Queen’s University Belfast and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Office Postgraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL OFFICE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- South East Asian applicants normally reside in Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam are eligible.
- The applicants must be new international students studying full-time postgraduate taught programs. Exclusions apply. Excludes Queen’s Management School PGT programs.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the full international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Only international students paying the full international tuition fee rate are eligible for International Office scholarships.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2023/24, and prior to commencement of the study, have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Applicants must meet the full criteria of entry requirements for the postgraduate taught program.
- Global students wishing to apply to Queen’s University Belfast must demonstrate their competence in written and spoken English (English is not their first language).
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL OFFICE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Degree transcripts for all completed study periods (undergraduate level and above).
- If their degree is still in progress, applicants must provide a transcript of results achieved to date.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates for the qualification(s) applicants have already completed.
- Certified translations if your original documents are not in English. If you do not have translations at the time of application, forward them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org when available.
- Proof of English language proficiency: applicants whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
- References: Applicants must include the names and contact details of two referees, normally academics, who are familiar with their undergraduate and/or postgraduate studies.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.