The application for the Centre for Doctoral Training & Research Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Warwick for all International Students in UK.
The University of Warwick hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Warwick has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The University of Warwick will provide an award to cover full fees and stipend payable at current UK Research Council rates. University of Warwick has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Warwick and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Centre for Doctoral Training & Research Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DOCTORAL TRAINING & RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the Computer Science Department at the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants from the UK and internationally are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are open to both UK and international applicants.
- Candidates should have computer science, engineering, or a related discipline degree, with a solid mathematical background and strong programming skills.
- Applicants are expected to have or shortly be obtaining a minimum of a BSc degree at 2:1 or equivalent, though typically successful candidates will have or be completing a relevant MEng or MSc degree. Suppose they satisfy the grade requirements or equivalent UK scores. In that case, this is only one aspect of the application and does not guarantee admission.
- Candidates take part in this studentship. Candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level, as most programs are taught in English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DOCTORAL TRAINING & RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Research Proposal
- Your degree transcript(s)
- English language certificate (if applicable)
- ATAS certificate (Overseas only).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 18, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.