The application for the Destination Australia Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Technology Sydney for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Technology Sydney has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Research. The University of Technology Sydney will provide a Tuition fee depending on each course – Up to 3 years to the eligible students. University of Technology Sydney has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Technology Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Research International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Research degree programme in any subject offered by the University
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Must purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- Must be commencing full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS.
- Be undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as one of its areas of research concentration
- Must not hold a research qualification to be equivalent to an Australian research doctorate or, if undertaking a research master’s degree, not hold a research qualification to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian research master’s degree.
- Must not previously have received a UTS IRS for a research master’s degree.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Technology Sydney
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.