The application for the CSC Joint Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Monash University for all International Students in Australia.
The Monash University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Monash University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The China Scholarship Council (CSC) will provide an annual living allowance (for up to a maximum of 4 years), Overseas Student Health Cover, return airfare between China and Melbourne, and visa application fees. In addition, Monash University will provide (for up to a maximum of 4 years) a faculty full tuition fee sponsorship and a supplementary (top-up) living allowance up to the RTP Stipend rate to support students whilst in Australia. The living allowance commences upon arrival in Australia and is unable to be backdated for students who commence their studies whilst overseas. Monash University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Monash University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the CSC Joint Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CSC JOINT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Applicants must be an international student come from China
- Current Monash PhD students are also welcome to apply for this program. Contact their faculty Graduate Research office directly to indicate their interest.
- The minimum academic entry requirements differ depending on the graduate research degree: Doctoral degree (PhD) and Master by research.
- Applicants are required to meet English language proficiency requirements to study at Monash University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CSC JOINT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The Application is:
- Obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 January each year. Late applications will not be considered.