Application for the UQ PhD International Awards in Advanced fMRI Techniques in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The programme seeks to encourage qualified students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland. The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually and Single Overseas Student Health Cover ($3,420) is also available.
Founded in 1909, Queensland University is Australia’s fifth oldest university for public study. In order to enjoy the best possible study experience, it provides extensive counselling services and orientation programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in advanced fMRI techniques to study the human motor cortex.
- Must have a master’s degree from a recognized University with a good result.
- Must have an official PhD supervisor who is affiliated with a recognized institution and research organization.
- To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 12, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below