The application for the Nottingham Global Full Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Nottingham for all International Students in China.
The University of Nottingham hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Nottingham has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide an award amount of 110,000 RMB per student, an equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees to the successful students. University of Nottingham has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Nottingham and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Nottingham Global Full Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NOTTINGHAM GLOBAL FULL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- You must be an overseas applicant who has submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement, having achieved the minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry or AAAAA in iGCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NOTTINGHAM GLOBAL FULL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Two references
- An English Language test score report
- A copy of your passport (international applicants) or ID card
- An electronic copy of the passport-sized photo
- A brief CV
- A personal statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.