The application for the Dr Guangwei Ouyang International Education Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Douglas College for all International Students in Canada.
The Douglas College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Douglas College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected students will be provided $2,500 to conduct the study of a programme at their choice at Douglas College. Douglas College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Douglas College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dr Guangwei Ouyang International Education Entrance Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DR GUANGWEI OUYANG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate programme offered at Douglas can be undertaken.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have applied to Douglas College.
- The applicants must demonstrate significant previous academic performance and engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students must be at least 17 years of age or have a High school graduation certificate or a post-secondary graduation degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT S – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- PTE – 56
- Duolingo – 110
- CAEL – 60.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DR GUANGWEI OUYANG SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- High school/college transcripts
- A valid passport
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.