The application for the Chris Argyris Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by ALBA Graduate Business School for all International Students in Greece.
The ALBA Graduate Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The ALBA Graduate Business School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the MSc in Strategic HRM Program. There are two partial scholarships amounting to 50% of the tuition fees for the MSc in Strategic HRM Program with excellent academic performance & potential and financial need. ALBA Graduate Business School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The ALBA Graduate Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Chris Argyris Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CHRIS ARGYRIS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc in Strategic HRM Program.
Eligible criteria are:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; – Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) will strengthen the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” academic background and after the faculty evaluation of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept an applicant for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) before registering to the program.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHRIS ARGYRIS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in the English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 12 December, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.