The application for the ARC Centre of Excellence for Digital Child PhD Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Edith Cowan University for all International Students in Australia.
The Edith Cowan University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The Edith Cowan University has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate Research. Edith Cowan University will award the winning candidates a Award typically covering the tuition fee and other expenses of the research study. Edith Cowan University has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The Edith Cowan University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the ARC Centre of Excellence for Digital Child PhD Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DIGITAL CHILD PHD AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate research study focused on children age birth to 8 years of age and digital technology at the Edith Cowan University can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Australian and international students who are interested can apply.
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with First Class or 2A Honours or a Master’s by Research degree in an area associated with the relevant program area such as Education and Care/Community Services; Public Health or Health Promotion; Media, Internet Studies or Communications.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 70, IELTS – 6.0, and TOEFL PBT – 550.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DIGITAL CHILD PHD AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Qualifications and academic transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Doctoral research proposal
- A brief ½ page statement of interest in conducting research with the ARC Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 16th December 2022. Late applications will not be considered.