The application for the New Zealand NCUK Bursary for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Waikato for all International Students in New Zealand.
The University of Waikato hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Bursary. The University of Waikato has set-up a tertiary Bursary to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The value of the bursary for each recipient will be up to $6,000 based on criteria such as, but not limited to, total available funding, grades, number of credits enrolled, and period of enrolment. An unlimited number of bursaries are available and will be applied to tuition fees only. University of Waikato has allocated Bursary specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Waikato and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the New Zealand NCUK Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree-level study in any subject area at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Students must be from NCUK who are wanting to continue their studies at the University of Waikato.
- Students must be able to begin their studies face-to-face in New Zealand.
- Students must be international students who are new to the University of Waikato.
- The Bursary will be applied in two installments for students entering undergraduate study and as one payment for postgraduate programs of study at the University of Waikato’s Hamilton and Tauranga campuses.
- If the applicant is seeking entrance with an overseas qualification, Waikato provides equivalent entry qualifications for many countries.
- If the applicant is an international student, they will also need to meet an English language entry requirement.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- English certificates
- Passport copies, etc.
- With their online application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.