The application for the Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by London School of Economics and Political Science for all International Students in UK.
The London School of Economics and Political Science hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The London School of Economics and Political Science has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected candidates will be provided the cost of full tuition fees for the eligible programmes and a maintenance stipend of £21,000 for living costs. London School of Economics and Political Science has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The London School of Economics and Political Science and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
STANDARD BANK AFRICA CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc in Accounting and Finance, MSc in Behavioural Science, MSc in Data Science, MSc in Economics and Management, MSc in Economics and Philosophy, MSc in Environment and Development, MSc in Environmental Economics and Climate Change, MSc in Finance (full-time), MSc in Finance and Private Equity, MSc in Financial Mathematics, MSc in Global Health Policy, MSc in Local Economic Development, MSc in Management and Strategy, MSc in Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation, MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance, MSc in Risk and Finance, MSc in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship, or MSc in Urbanisation and Development programme can be allied for at LSE.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants from Angola, Botswana, Côte d’Ivoire, eSwatini, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, or Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must hold upper second class honors of (2:1) degree, preferable in a field relevant or the programme they are applying for (single or joint honors) or related disciplines.
- The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge English Scale – 185
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- LSE – 70
- PTE – 69.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STANDARD BANK AFRICA CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Two academic references
- Transcripts/mark sheet and proof of existing
- Statement of academic purpose
- Research proposal.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 27 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.